Saturday, September 22, 2007

2nd Surgery Update




What a difference! The 2nd surgery was Sept 4th and as you can see from the pics, it appears to have been successful. I can't even really remember her as she is in the Christmas picture. We go back for a check-up on Oct 25th so I am not getting my hopes up too much; but so far, so good.
Cam is growing so much every day. She is walking all over the place, even walking backward and in circles! She can climb stairs, but doesn't see them on the way down so I have to be very vigilant. She still goes with me to work every day and is adapting to her environment well. She's a real trooper most days.
Her vocabulary is growing as well. She knows "fish", "ice", "shoes", and a few other words. Getting her to say them when other people are around is a challange, though. Since she really doesn't know the word "cheese", I ask her to say "ice" when I get ready to take a picture. It makes for some pretty funny pictures.
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
Love,
A, B and C

No comments: